Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor
- 8′, 10′, 12′, and 15′ anchoring depth options
- Multiple Control Options: Control Talon from anywhere on the boat using your choice of options: Control Panel, Wireless Remote, Foot Switch, i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link Remote, Mobile App or right from the Humminbird fish finder
- User-Selectable Anchoring Modes: Separate anchoring modes for Rough Water (heavy wind and chop), Soft Bottom (muddy or silted bottom), and standard (normal anchoring)
- Built-in Work Light: Illuminate the boat transom any time of day — or night. Includes two colors (white and blue) and each has three brightness intensity settings
- Talon Remote: Lets you control stow, deploy, anchoring modes, multiple Talon selection and work light; comes standard with two remotes
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Control Talon from your mobile device (iOS or Android) and easily update software
- Indestructible Anchoring Spike: Strong and flexible composite anchor spike backed with a lifetime guarantee
- Vertical Deployment: Keeps Talon out of the way of your fishing lines
- Wave Absorption: Built-in floating suspension keeps your boat anchored down even in rough water, enabling your boat to move up or down without affecting the anchor
- Auto Up/Down: Automatically deploy or retract your Talon with the push of a button; no need to hold the button down
- Pivoting Design: Talon includes a mounting bracket that allows for up and down adjustments to fit any transom, 30 degrees of pivoting and easy removal
- Deployment Notification Alarm: Alerts you when trying to take off while Talon is deployed
- Saltwater-Tough Engineering: Keeps Talon safe from the corrosive effects of saltwater
Which shallow water anchor is best?
Best Shallow Water Anchor
- Best Overall. Minn Kota Talon. Read Review. See on Amazon.
- Most Technology. Minn Kota Raptor. Read Review. See on Amazon.
- Budget Pick. Power Pole Sportsman II. Read Review. See on Amazon.
- Runner-Up. Power Pole Blade.
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
There are no reviews yet.