Hornady A-TIP Match Bullets Boat Tail
The Hornady A-Tip Match bullet is the result of years of research and testing by the Hornady Ballistic Development Group, combined with an investment in advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet.
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances in flight stability
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity
- Refined design of the AMP bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity
- Right off the press – sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren’t bulk washed after manufacture)
There are no reviews yet.