Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Ammo Plant
The Hornady Lock-N-Load Ammo Plant turns any reloading bench into the ultimate reloading factory. This kit combines all of the innovative features found on the Lock-N-Load AP including automatic indexing and 5 die stations with the Hornady automatic bullet feeder and automatic case feeder.
The Lock-N-Load AP press features include; Lock-N-Load quick change technology, fully automatic indexing, 5-station die platform that accepts standard 7/8″-14 threaded dies, and the EZ-ject System that delivers 100% reliable cartridge ejection. This press is capable of loading rifle and handgun cartridges with ease.
Wondering what extra parts to purchase? Well, the ammo plant ships complete with the following:
- Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press
- Lock-N-Load AP Pistol Bullet Feeder
- Lock-N-Load AP Case Feeder
- 10 – Die bushings
- 6 – Case retainer springs
- 3 – Large cartridge catchers
- Large Primer Tube
- Small Primer Tube
- 3- Large Primer Pickup Tubes
- 3- Small Primer Pickup Tubes
- 2 – Primer Slide Springs
- Pistol Powder Metering Insert
- Rifle Powder Metering Insert
- Powder Cop Die
- Die Wrench
- Vintage Tin Sign
- Case Activated Lower Assembly
- So the only thing left to purchase is the easy access shellplate, reloading dies, appropriate case feeder plate, bullet feeder die, and any additional die bushings you’ll need. (all available at MidwayUSA).
- The EZ-ject system is designed to work with updated shellplates. Earlier version shellplates are not adaptable with the EZ-ject system. To tell if shellplates need to be updated, turn the shellplate upside down and look for a groove that runs in a circular pattern around the shellplate. If there is no groove present Hornady will modify old shellplates to work with the EZ-ject system.
- Hornady Suggests Spraying all metal parts with Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant before using the press (Sold Separately Item# 270-323)
- Hornady suggests cleaning the powder measure with One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant to remove all oils that could contaminate powder
There are no reviews yet.